My Family

My Family
Steve, Tammy, Mike and Liam







Friday, June 18, 2010

My Parents Visit!


I have been cleaning my house like my parents are going to be coming tomorrow. I think I am just getting so excited to have them here. Especially my brother as this is going to be the first time that he has been to the Yukon. My parents live in Prince George, BC. The love all the places that I have been as they have been able to experience where I go as well..as the love to come and visit and explore where I am. Last year they were up here we had a great time. We kept very busy going on the Tram Car across town, went out to the hot springs, the Fish Ladder...and went for nice drives to show them many different places. My mom and dad love it up here and find it so peaceful and love the vast wilderness right out our back door. Not many places you go and drive for 5 min and you are out in the wilderness. I feel so lucky to live where I do for that reason. This year when my parents get here we plan on having a nice dinner for Steve's Birthday. We are going to be doing the River Cruise on Sunday afternoon. So should be a lot of fun. My dad is super excited about that. Hopefully the weather will be great. We plan on doing the Hot springs...the Wild life preserve, the rock climbing wall and just getting out and exploring what Whitehorse has to offer...and that is a lot. I never get bored of where I live. I am always finding new things to do and always seeing new things I have yet to see. I look forward to showing my mom, dad and brother all the different sights in and around Whitehorse...one more month and they are here...I can hardly wait...tee hee!