My Family

My Family
Steve, Tammy, Mike and Liam







Sunday, September 19, 2010

The great escape!


It has now been a week since my husband left for Dawson City for work. I have been home with my two wonderful little boys...but by the end of the first week my house is starting to look like a cage and start to feel like I can't escape the madness of my life with two VERY BUSY LITTLE BOYS. Needless to say I think I do very well for the amount of time I am alone with them. Sometimes I just feel like I need to escape the madness. Have some me time. Me time tends to happen, if I have an appt when Steve is gone...woo hoo...haha! So about a week ago a great friend of mine invited for me to come out with her for a few hours to have some food and drinks and just relax with out having to worry about my two little men. So at 8 o'clock last night I escaped my house and went out for a few hours with some great people. Wow, it was so nice! Just to worry about me for a few hours. Every mother needs me time...and I know a lot of women that just don't get that kinda time. I am lucky to have a husband that lets me get out and do things when he is home, and he feels terrible when I phone crying saying that I am going mad. He always says that when gets home I can go out and do what ever I want for how ever long I want...So would me leaving to Hawaii for a week be ok...hmm prob not. Oh well worth a thought...haha! But thanks again Amy for inviting me out and Thanks to a wonderful girl for coming over to watch the kids while i escaped the wild monkey cage..haha!

No comments: