My Family

My Family
Steve, Tammy, Mike and Liam







Sunday, September 19, 2010

Muffins Please!


When we were up in Faro about 2 weeks ago my mother-in-law decided that she was going to make some blueberry bran muffins. And they were sooome tasty. I have been hearing from Micheal mom can Nana come to our house to make some muffins for me. So I told mike that when I needed to go to the grocery store this week that I would buy the makings to make him some muffins. So went to the store and bought all the stuff for it, phoned my mother in law for the recipe, and started to make some muffins. Holy man I should have bought another muffin tin. This recipe made five and a half dozen muffins. I was making muffins for close to 3 hours. But Mike was so excited making them with me. He helped stir all the dry ingredients and puffed flour all over him...then in went the wet ingredients and got a lot of that over himself as well. Needless to say off to the bath tub he went. He had a great time waiting for the muffins to come out of the oven and put the muffin cups in the pan. He was even more excited that the muffin cups were "LIGHTNING MCQUEEN" and " MICKEY MOUSE". He had an even better time eating the muffins as soon as they came out of the oven. Liam tugged on me saying please, please, more, more...like I don't feed these poor little monkeys. So my muffins are a hit and we all have loooooots of eating to do. Thanks Nana for a great recipe...kept the boys well entertained for 3 hours...haha!

No comments: