My Family

My Family
Steve, Tammy, Mike and Liam







Tuesday, June 8, 2010

And he's Off!


Well Steve found out here a few months ago that they got a bunch of work up in Dawson City for pretty much the rest of the year. He will be gone anywhere from a week to two weeks at a time and back working here in town for a week....not that bad I know. But still feel sad about it. I am glad that there is lots of work as we are needing to save money for school next year and also the trips that we are planning on doing as well. So today is Steve's first day off to Dawson and my first day of being a part time single parent. What is in store for me...who knows??? I am sure I will do just fine..but will miss my hubby being around all time time to hold the legs of my 10 month old when I need to change him or to make a bottle for him...or to take Mike to the park when i need a break...I will miss the extra pair of hands and his companionship when he is gone...but Im strong and know that I will be able to do this as it is for the good of the Family and also so we are able to do the things that we have been wanting to do for years...but like most familys, just have not had the cash to do so. So I wish my husband all the best of luck with his time in Dawson as they are multi Million Dollar jobs that he is in charge of. So pretty much don't frick up...haha! I know he will do great as he is so good at his job. Love you my dear and look forward to seeing you soon...I am sure I will survive my part time single parent life.....I HOPE!

No comments: