My Family

My Family
Steve, Tammy, Mike and Liam







Monday, June 7, 2010

Our time at the Carnival!

Happy 60th Anniversary Whitehorse. Whitehorse this past weekend celebrated it 60th year of being the Capital City of the Yukon. There were many activities that took place up at the Canada Games Center and also including a Carnival. This is the first Carnival to come to Whitehorse in 20 years...crazy...but true. So we packed up the kids on Saturday and met some friends there and had a great time. Micheal was in awe of the rides and games. Liam could care less as he just slept the whole time. That kid could have freight train go by and not wake up. But Mike went on a few rides, but really enjoyed the plane with play gun on the front. Steve and his boss went on this crazy ride that was totally not for me. It was so scary looking, and new what I had just ate for lunch would wined up on the ground below. But Steve convinced me to go on this other ride. Did not look that bad, and he said "come on it is fun..just remember that." Well my goodness I just about passed out from screaming so freakin loud. haha, our friends below were just laughing as i pased by going about 100 km an hour...But all in all it was a great time and hope to see another Carnival come to Whitehorse soon. It was a lot of fun to go to.

No comments: