My Family

My Family
Steve, Tammy, Mike and Liam







Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Mommy I can't breath!

Ahhhh 4 year olds...what to do with them! I was down stairs grabbing Liam from his nap and putting a load of laundry in to contribute to my mountain of laundry that needs to be folded in the spare room. I am starting to think that when I go down stairs Mike needs to come with me. If i am gone for more then 5 min he is into something he should not be....Weeeellll he found the Scotch tape and decided to wrap it around his waste about 15 times. He did this really tight. Well needless to say he was saying my tummy hurts mom...I can not breath. Well I found the end and told him to spin...well he spun about 15 times and feel to the floor laughing. I could not stop laughing as i was doing this. Such a funny kid...but man he can be a pain sometimes...Nothing like a 4 year old that ....Nothing like a 4 year...haha!

No comments: