My Family

My Family
Steve, Tammy, Mike and Liam







Tuesday, October 26, 2010

10 minutes!


As a mother of 2 little boys, my life can sometimes be very, very busy. Sometime more then I would like. Here is an idea of how my life goes on most days. Get up outta bed and head upstairs, make breakfast, play on the computer for a bit, do dishes, put a load of laundry in. Liam wakes up, make breakfast for him, put the load of laundry in the dryer, play with the boys, break the boys up from fighting over toys. Put Liam down for a nap, Put another load of laundry in. Clean the house while Liam is sleeping. Read a book to Mike, play playdough with mike. Get lunch started. Have Lunch, Head outside, Listen to Mike and Liam laugh and play for about 30 min, then listen to Liam cry cause he is not getting his way, back into the house we go. Liam goes for his afternoon nap, sometimes mike to. 2 hours of them sleeping I clean like a mad women or make phone calls that need to be made with out having children either crying, yelling, saying Mom, Mom, or having a temper tantrum on the floor. Kids get up and I start to make dinner, Have dinner, go do baths for both kids, put kids to bed, come up stairs and take a deep breath and think, wow where was that 10 min to myself today...oh well maybe tomorrow!

No comments: